It is time for some whiskey and some inter-galactic FIDE discussion as the election for the next FIDE president heats up. Danny and Motz give their thoughts on Solo: A Star Wars Story's record breaking pre-sale numbers. In addition to this they also share some lovely coffee stories.
- Danny: Twitter, Twitch, Chess.com
- Motz: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Ouija by Adventureface
- Proudly recorded on Zencastr
⭐⭐ Review Us ⭐⭐
Support the Show:
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Breaks ‘Black Panther’ Advance Ticket Sales Record | Deadline
- Fake Name On FIDE President Ilyumzhinov's Ticket - Chess.com
- Nigel Short To Run For FIDE President - Chess.com
- Danny Rensch Helps A Korean Boy Be A Beast In Chess And Will Giveaway A ONE-YEAR DIAMOND Membership! - Chess.com
- FIDE - Wikipedia
- World Chess President Claims He Was Abducted By Space Aliens -- And They Invented Chess | HuffPost
- Daniel Rensch on Twitter: "Is this the right time to ask @FIDE_chess "Who is John Galt?"? The best #chess journalist on the planet delivers again with a great read on the state of affairs for FIDE's President: https://t.co/Z2fxLCd7Fr… https://t.co/H2Ni3dy3eH"
- myteachersam - Twitch