The Queen's Gambit reaches its stride as Beth continues her dominance in the world of chess across several cities beating out Master and Grandmaster players on her way to the U.S. Open in Las Vegas. This episode spans 3 years, a plethora of tournaments, and an epic conclusion with a head-to-head match with Benny. The question is how realistic is all of this dominance, what about the chess play, and the important question of how exactly Beth and her mom flew from Kentucky to Houston on a National Flight....
As a reminder we do NOT have any spoilers of future episodes!
- Danny: Twitter, Twitch, Chess.com
- Motz: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Ouija by Adventureface
- Proudly recorded on Zencastr
⭐⭐ Review Us ⭐⭐
Support the Show:
- National Airlines (1934–1980) - Wikipedia
- Patriot 16GW437 Television Stern-Radio Staßfurt, VEB, RFT Os
- Stassfurter Radios - VEB Fernsehgerätewerke Stassfurt 16GW437 Patriot
- Watts v Harmon Opening
- Rudolph v Harmon Final
- Chess.com Reviews "The Queen's Gambit" w/ US Women's Chess Champion Jen Shahade! - YouTube